Sunday, July 5, 2009

TOUGHS

Oh Baby!!
Mr. D. can sure play some bad guys, aka TOUGHS ( ruffians, gangsters)

Mr. Blue, the panther of the subway.

Parmie, the disgruntled newspaper boy?

Rose colored glasses..........bad 70s flashback!

And then there's Max, my walking penis....... the Angry penis here.....

Cute and cuddley Pooh Bear..........mmmmm........not!

Cute, cuddley and fuckably gorgeous Doc.



But what about these "tufts"............this is a BIG stretch, bear with me here.

I love these tufts. There are SOOOOO many types:


Extremely young.

Extremely blond and hunky!


Curls and nipples...............you seriously didn't think that I would let those get past me without a comment, did you?!


MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!

Two nipples and countless curls..........thud!

Suspenders, bare shoulders and fur, Oh my!!

Curls, scruff and fur.........please pass the towels, I'm moist.

Bare chest, shoulders, forehead curl, fur, towel, nipples AND belly button!!!
We hit the jackpot here, vixens ;)

Gulp!

Gulp, drool...............thud............

Even sweaty he's D'licious.

All of us are concentrating below the belt. Here's a case of curls and fur above AND below the "equator"!!

Red satin sheets, fur and nipples. Pucker up, Loverboy!!!

There's room for more on the sand. Move over Joan, ya bitch.........quit hoggin' Da Ma-yun!!!

Curls, belly button and love handles. HEAVEN!!!

Forehead curls again, sweat, scruff, intensity and hot steamy fur peeking at us!


Which kind of tough/tuft is your favorite?

Personally, I am incapable of picking and, it doesn't bother me one DAMN bit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no favourite bits of him, I love all of him :0)

val said...

Though there are bits of him I'd LOVE to favour...

PurpleVixen7 said...

I LOVE ALL OF HIM..EVERY PART OF HIM!!
Vincent Just slam me to the wall or pin to floor playing as any bad boy!!;)))

Jane said...

It's impossible to choose!