Friday, July 31, 2009

Is it me???

Maybe I'm a little paranoid.....
Maybe it's because we have no news about S9.....


Has anyone else noticed the lack of ads for "Alpha Dog"?
Except for today and the LOCI marathon on USA, I haven't seen much pushing of LOCI........ so,what's new with USA????

The network seems to be more interested in promoting the last season of "Monk". That's okay, it was a good show. But, DAMN IT, Goren and Eames, Bobby and Alex, Mr D'Onofrio and Ms. Erbe, Vincent and Kate deserve better. TV is run on money, I can't see where dropping a GOOD, SOLID show is profitable? SVU leads make more money, it's flashier......but is it better? Loyal fans of both shows will argue that until they're blue in the face. LOCI, is being treated like the adopted bastard child. Unwanted and ignored by the parents.

Is this the REAL reason for Mr. Noth's departure?

Is it me???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Legend has it that Dick Wolf and Chris Noth never really hit if off, so I wouldn't read too much into Chris' departure. Or maybe his contract was just for 3 years. Who knows?!

I'm not sure what happened to the network Vincent and Kate were proud to say was showing C.I a lot of love. It seems to have taken over by the morons who run NBC - and I've NEVER understood what the appeal of SVU is; either the show itself OR the cast, but that's just a matter of personal preference I guess.

SnarkAngel said...

I don't think Noth's departure is a factor, either. He's known for being a Diva and Dick Wolf does NOT like divas.