Friday, July 17, 2009

ALAS

Well, it happened........AGAIN.

Silly me, I thought the Emmys were for all of television........no matter where it is filmed. Apparently, I'm wrong. It seems that only Hollywood makes tv shows. New York might as well be in Russia. The constant snubbing of Mr. D. really pisses me off! I truly hope that he knows that there are A LOT of fans that really appreciate what he does.

FUCK HOLLYWOOD.....
FUCK the television industry.....

WE HAVE GOOD TASTE!!!!!
WE'RE NOT BIASED!!!!!
As far as I'm concerned, the Emmys can go to HELL!

Get the gold paint out, jazzy!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tess was telling me 'Family Guy' has been nominated? A CARTOON? Says it all really, they are not worthy of Vincent D'Onofrio, so fuck 'em!

PurpleVixen7 said...

The gold paint..is it eatable??..huh?..I would like to make as many Emmys as Vincent deserves!!

SnarkAngel said...

It's a shame, but then it really is 90% politics. And we know Vincent doesn't play that. Which makes us love him even more.

Anonymous said...

I never really watch them anymore anyway! I think Vincent knows its all politics as well!

If anyone has some mega bucks they want to throw around (like lottery winnings or something) send him a Vincent HRD motorcycle delivered to the set with a custom plate on it saying it is from the vixens. I think it will get everyone's attention.

Sign the card something like, "Who needs the Emmy's? This gift will show you how much you are admired and respected by your fans. We appreciate your hard work, dedication and all the Vincent HRD moments you have given us - now go out and unwind! Your adoring Vixens"

Couldn't you just see his face?