Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Groove

Over the past 2 years, Alex and Bobby have had a bit of a rough patch to go through. Just like any married couple (that's right m-a-r-r-i-e-d!), life is not all roses and grand and glorious sex. They had a few spats, times where they didn't see eye-to-eye, times where they couldn't stand the sight of each other and down and dirty, knock down, drag out fights. Hopefully those days are gone and our two favorite detectives are back in the groove with each other.


"Bobby, I' ve told you time and again, stop starching your undies."



"Aw, com' on Eames. It's my turn to pick."
"Okay, as long as it's NOT Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Thai, sushi, burgers, or fast food."
"Shit, you want salad again, don't you?"
"I knew you'd see it may way."
"How come you seem to have your period every time it's my turn to pick lunch?"
Eames thinking: great detective, my ass.......



"Geez Bobby, when you said you wondered what The Statue of Liberty had on under those robes, I didn't think you really wanted to look!"



"I'm tired of playing musical chairs, Bobby. You have to play fair. Get off your ass and walk around the damn thing until the music stops. Then we race for the chair."
Bobby, pouting........"But I like the chair! It's not MY fault that you didn't sit down first when we got here!"


"Hmmm, should I tell her she has dandruff?"
"Should I tell him he has dandruff?"

Bobby thinking: "Nope not gonna tell her. I remember what happened when I said I saw a gray hair.
Eames thinking: Keep your mouth shut, Bobby.
Bobby: Hey, how do you know what I'm thinking??!?? How did you get into my head??!??
Eames: Yeah, you're the fuckin' genius. How do you think, Bobby? I can read you like an old murder scene.
Bobby: Geez, she must be having her period.
Eames: Don't even GO THERE!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggles* - although there are STILL things Detective Eames has said to him over the years I haven't forgiven her for yet....

val said...

God I love that picture.

Anonymous said...

Did you Photoshop that picture.

Too much talk of periods, is it your "time" that its on your mind that much?? (ha, ha)

VDO'obessed said...

Sorry I lost interest in what you wrote as soon as I read the word married. *LOL* LOVED the pics though!!

fuzzytweetie said...

Witness, which picture???

I didn't photoshop anything. Got all the caps from different vixen sites.


Nope, not MY time.......seems like most people I know are preggers or having their period. I just thought Eames would be a little testy after all that's happened and, Bobby being a guy, would blame it on "that time"!

SnarkAngel said...

Hilarious! Wish they'd put this on the show! LOL

Anonymous said...

The starching of the undies pictures of course! I almost died looking at that!