Sunday, July 19, 2009

LeTteRs



Dear Thor,

I wuv you. You are my most favoritest super hero. Your big hammer and shiny helmet make you look really, really, really, REALLY brave. My momma says she goes for the guinea T shirt. She says she likes the color blue (and your blond hair----says she wants to grab hold of it and ride you......do you know what she means??) Will you be my pen-pal? Pretty please! You're my BFF!

Wuv and kisses,
cj

ps. you look good in tights and those big tall boots!


Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

6 comments:

val said...

Woof.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

I'm sure that's an adventure a lot of us would like to have!

Anonymous said...

I watched this on fast forward until Vincent appeared. When he left, so did I. Not a clue what the movie is about ;0)

PurpleVixen7 said...

The way Vincent looks as Thor..OY MY HEAVEN..my mind goes complitly blank,and my primitive self comes out,and I just want to "jump his bones"..HARD nad FAST!!;)))

Anonymous said...

Diane,

It's really a cute comedic movie. You should watch it. I had no idea it was Vincent until someone mentioned it here so many years later. Now I know why I was so attracted to Thor - and I don't even like blondes!

SnarkAngel said...

You have a very wise Momma, Fuzzy!