Saturday, July 18, 2009

letters



My Dearest Dominic,

I love you. You are a Wonderful man. Why don't the ladies ever pick you? That's okay cuz, that means I get you all to myself!! I went for a walk today and the flowers reminded me of you and your pretty smile. After that, I went to the drug store to get my prescription. I know, boring --- but nice ---, just like you.

Hugs and kisses,
purple



Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've decided anyone who prefers Matt Dillon to the lovely Vincent, deserves to end up with Matt Dillon!

PurpleVixen7 said...

I just don't get that woman..WTF..stupid,stupid woman,without any brain and shewas blind as a bat..Matt Dillon,with those ears and scary eyebrows..eeek..heack NO..well her BIG fu**ing lost!!;)

val said...

I agree, though, if they leave him alone, we stand more of a chance.

SnarkAngel said...

D'Onofrio's character was the most interesting aspect of this otherwise dull and lackluster film. Funny how he always seems to rise above the tripe and remain memorable.