Wednesday, July 15, 2009

letters




Yo Tony,

I love you. When are Nunzio and his cousin cuming? I've got soup on the stove. It's all hot and bubbly........reminds me of you! Could you stop and get some cheese and sausage (a really big Italian one). I was thinking maybe some whipped cream to go with "dessert."


Snark

p.s. I already have whipped cream, but, you can never have too much!



Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

4 comments:

val said...

Love it. Snark will too.

SnarkAngel said...

Indeed I do! Tony Randoza is one of my favorite VDO characters ... no just because he's gay, but because of his twisted sense of humor, his big, sexy tum, his GOATEE (oh yeah!), his attitude, his view of justice, his EVERYTHING!

Anonymous said...

This makes me so sad to look at this pic Gregory was such a great guy I miss his acting. I think he and VDO were friends outside the movie as well.

PurpleVixen7 said...

What a charater..;))..you can'ot not to love him!!;)