Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Letters.....


DeAr ChArLey,

I love you!!!! My mom likes your curly hair (all of it). Do you know what that means? Must be some kind of grown up code. Mom tells me I'll understand some day. All I know is that I have a pure Heart, not a Crooked one. You're my bestest boyfriend.

Love,
BobbyG


Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

3 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

What a lean, mean f*%@ing machine! LOL

PurpleVixen7 said...

Such a hottt "bad" boy.why gives a f**k,I just would grab him..tight and run..or just jump on his back,he can carry me anywhere!!;)))

BobbyG said...

Hey Fuzzy...just saw this. Thanks for mention. Cute.