Friday, July 24, 2009

LETTERS




Dear Cholo,

Ich liebe dich. My dancing lessons are coming along fine. I can even dance the Tango and Salsa in high heels. Oh, the music------it makes my blood boil! It's almost orgasmic!!! Your barber wants to know when you want to make your next appointment. I told him you're tending to the horses and don't know when you'll be back. Cum soon!

jazzy



ps. Can't wait to show you my naked horizontal moves......


Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

5 comments:

jazzy said...

i always enjoyed the ballet class i went to when i was bloody young, because of the cute boys there. the modern dance class was not bad either because of the high heels. still being addicted to killer shoes AND to cute guys. lol!

thank you for the post, fuzzy.
cholo radiates pure sex!

val said...

Mmmm, Cholo.

There used to be a Vixen who learnt the tango on account of Vincent, then went off with a Vincent lookalike. I know they broke up, and I fear he put her off the real hunk for life.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to do the horizontal tango with him...!!!

fuzzytweetie said...

val, that leaves more VDO for us!

PurpleVixen7 said...

OUUU..Cholo..EEEEHHH..I love all dances..especial passionat dances..and with a man like Cholo..OUUU HEAVEN!!;)))