Monday, July 20, 2009

Seriously.........WTF?


Okay, I'm having a WTF moment.
I was looking at some google alerts and came across a couple of sites that, after I read them, I seriously sat back and thought WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
I usually look at the alerts and blow them off or get a good chuckle but, wow where did this shit come up. How on earth does google decide what to alert me about? I think, for the most part google pulls the alerts out of their ass.

One particular blog said that, after examining the Paris interview, the poster decided that VDO has a bad relationship with his father. Apparently, because VDO is a method actor he is using this experience to give Bobby those emotions. True? How can this blogger come to that kind of solution? Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. Either way, it's NONE OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!!



Another conclusion has to do with the psychology of VDO's actions and mannerisms during the interview. This person read deeply into the images and says that VDO was uncomfortable because he was squirming in the chair. Not to mention fidgety and used his hands too much to talk. For Christ's sake.......he's Italian. Show me an Italian that doesn't use their hands when talking and I'll show you a dead one! I think he's made it plain that he isn't really the interview type of guy. He just wants to work and mentor others, not gloat or expound great wisdom. He's just a plain old kind of guy that has the spotlight on him once in a while because of his talent.



IMHO, if you don't want to learn and be entertained by his interviews........then stay the fuck away. Leave him alone. Just enjoy or stop surfing the web.

BTW

Dear google,

If you ever figure out how you decide what to alert me about, could you let me in on the secret? You have me completely baffled..................

6 comments:

Eliza said...

Didn't see the sites you mentioned, thankfully. I will never understand why we can't be left to enjoy something without some anally-retentive 'expert' thinking up something bad

PurpleVixen7 said...

There some people just don't have anything to do then spitonpeople they don't get or they just are so jealous off1!WTF is wrong wtih the??!!Those king of people are week,spineless pathetic looser!!
After watching the whole interview I love even so much more Vincent now!!Vincent was amazing and sooo much fun in that interview!!I'm not Italian,but I'm like that,I have to control my expessions;I figet and move a lot and scratch myself like Vincent!!I don't see anything strange or bad in that!!
That person was just so mean and stupid..uuu..if I could get my hands on them,they won't write s**t like that again!!

TJara said...

I had the exact same thoughts when I first read some reactions to the interviews. I'd sat down and seen them all, chuckled at times and enjoyed watching him. I just saw a man talking about a job that he like doing.

And then I read what some other people thought and I'm like - what? Where did that come from?

Kimberly said...

I loved the interview. I love the way he uses his hands, facial expressions and complete body to express himself. That he seems "out of place" a bit in the public eye, so what?? He seems to be a private man, who enjoys his career choice but doesn't necessarily care for all the hype and bullshit that goes with it. I absolutely love listening to him. When he laughs and gets excited about something, he pulls you right along with him. It is a joy to watch & listen to...and for those who bitch and make up things...that THEIR opinion...but I strongly disagree with them.

fuzzytweetie said...

How right you are, Kimberley.

Anonymous said...

I grew up in an Italian family so I can tell you that is not excessive use of his hands. It's just the way we are. I love it because it allows you to really know that people are actively engaged in the conversation and they not just passively dolling out something they have practiced or said 100 times before.

I see an honesty and relaxed demeanor in his presence and not that he is trying to act during the interview. You see Vincent, not a character he is trying to be. I'm comfortable with his presence during an interview and even it I wasn't - why the hell should it concern someone so much - go and get a life!

He is a little less animated when he is meeting people one on one in person when there are loads of fans around but I think most people would be that way because you never know who you are meeting and what their intentions are. An interview is much more controlled so he can let out more of his true personality.

Vincent has spent years perfecting a deep characterization of Bobby and I don't think he would need to have had a bad relationship with his father to be able to act on that. All you would need to do is go back to a time of disappointment. In any family, not just one of divorced parents you can usually find one moment or two to base your characters emotions on.

Based on their fine deductive reasoning I guess he went out actually stalked and kidnapped women in preparation for the CELL rather than simply researching out the behavior of the types of individuals who do that.

Sorry I have to end now the thought of Vincent stalking and kidnapping me is more than I can bear!