Thursday, July 23, 2009

letters



Dear Gar,

I love you. You're my Hero. How is the team doing? I Salute you for all the traveling. Any idea about when you'll be back? Just remember to bring the leather and chains----- you know they turn me on! Can't wait to kiss your cuts and bruises.


tess

Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Funny how a (very) dark shot of Vincent's bare feet can be a turn on isn't it??

PurpleVixen7 said...

Chains..scruff..sunkissed skin..raged clothes..on a tall strong hunk..mmm..purrr..woof..why needs anything else in a post apocaliptic earth..!!;)))

jazzy said...

the letter reminds me of the song by steve jones
"i'm feelin' so sore
i never should've asked for
black leather"

hey fuzzy, why don't you write a letter and sign it as jazzy?

fuzzytweetie said...

jazzy, you've got 2 coming up. tomorrow is the first one...