Friday, July 31, 2009

letters...



Dear Doc,

I love you. How are you and your brothers doing on your trip through Texas? I bet you're having a blast hunting and seeing all of those little towns. Have you been to Cross Plains or Brownwood? By the way, why do you want me to send you boys more nitro? You must be making a lot of money with the oil well. Have you met any interesting people during all the traveling you're doing? Remember when you wash clothes to do the "whites" separately. Don't shrink your undies.....you now how we both like to see things "unencumbered"! Well, whenever your money runs out, come home.........

Miss you,

BASRIC




Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

1 comment:

PurpleVixen7 said...

That Doc..mmm..mmm..woof,woof..slurppp..can flip me around,and "wrestle" with with me all the time..just hope he brings his fine a** back alive!!;)))