Monday, July 13, 2009

Letters.....



Dear Gavin,

I love you. When will you be back in port? All this traveling you do makes me want you more. What are you bringing me back? More important, what time do I pick you up at the airport? Can't wait until we're together again. I Desire the taste of the Salt On your Skin.

Always horny for you,
obsessed


Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd write that kind of letter to him as well ;0)

PurpleVixen7 said...

AAAHHHH..Gavin..mmmmmmm!!!;)

val said...

These are funny and serious at the same time. 'Cos I'm seriously serious about Gavin, Vincent, Bobby...

Anonymous said...

Hey, if obsessed can't pick him up I will be happy to cover for her!

Before I really looked at this I thought it was a letter from George. Fat chance she was too much in love with herself!

I think you know who I would write verbosely to. Because he would never walk alone if I had anything to say about it!

Wouldn't you just love being the picture in Robert's head for some of his strong independent Cimmerian or Bran Mak Morn women!

Can you imagine the role playing fun you would have been able to have with that man!

fuzzytweetie said...

witness, I beat you to the punch......you're the writer of REH's letter!

SnarkAngel said...

I'd have to include some naughty pictures in with the letters ...

Anonymous said...

Just remember in my alternate universe - I am a hellava lot bolder than Novalyn!