Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MY TWO CENTS WORTH.......



Josh.......Joey
Snow.......Frost





I've been looking at other posts...........staying away from message boards because they PISS me off...........and digesting the opinions of others.



It's true, the writing was less than stellar. But, worst of all, they tried to cram this story down our throats. Changing the name of the perp was THE WORST thing that could have been done. By that one little action, Mr. D'Onofrio, Ms. Erbe and LOCI fans were slapped in the face. Okay, so Lou Taylor Pucci wasn't available so........why try to disguise the fact. Let the other actor play the same character. How many men have played James Bond?


I can only imagine the heated debates that went on when the episode "read through" happened. Mr. Walon Green should have shown some balls. He's the runner, now prove it to us. Stand up for the show, for the actors, for the fans. Why are you letting Mr. D'Onofrio take the criticism????? Yes, he's the lead. Yes, the show revolves around him. Yes, he has the fan base.


NO.......he did not write it. No, he is not in charge of content. YOU ARE! The writers are. With the loyalty and backing that USA and Mr. Wolf are NOT showing the cast, I wouldn't blame Mr. D and Ms. E. to tell you to go fuck yourself. LOCI is a quality show with a hell of a devoted fan base. Why the disinterest on your part?



The actors used the script and storyline given to them. Stop throwing them under the bus. I swear, you're TRYING to get the show to fold. TV is all about money. Where does the money come from? Sponsors. Where do they get their money from? Consumers.

Consumers = fans

fans = money

money = shows

shows = jobs

Mr. Walon, Mr Wolf and the writers of LOCI.......

don't you need to work?????

5 comments:

val said...

Couldn't have put it better myself.

BASRIC said...

I think the problem is Kate & Vincent make too much money for USA--both having forgone a raise for two years, though Vincent now has a piece of the profits ... better be gross and not net-- they'll chrg $100 for a nail to eat up the gross,,,anyway 3 years ago Vincent would have raised mighty hell with this crap but I think he's ready to move on. His head is full of writing and directing.


I say we keep LOCI and bring back people who not only can write but know how to do research. This writing is just SAD. Of course I'd watch Vincent watch paint dry so I just try to ignore the story and concentrate on his acting.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, I was so angry, I couldn't spell ;0)

I already said my piece about this, but you can be sure, I think, that Vincent would have raised hell over this NOW, not just 3 years ago. It's always been about the integrity and quality of the WORK for him and he would certainly NOT be happy being landed with a such a shoddy script for this episode. Personally, I doubt Vincent will be at all sorry to get away from the whole TV show ethos, but I'd STILL like LOCI to end when the cast are good and ready to finish doing it - my feeling is Kate wouldn't stay on if Vincent didn't - and not because some TV Exec decided it cost too much money to make, or that USA just 'couldn't be bothered' to renew it. Let it end with some dignity after 8/9 years of hard work by those who've been involved since day 1!

ann said...

let's just say this is not an episode I shall want to watch again in a hurry; there's plenty of other quality Bobby Bobby worthy of multiple airings