Friday, July 17, 2009

Letters.....



Fear Dunn,


I LOVE YOU.


How are your stories coming along? I image that it's difficult to write for so many publishers. I still say you're the best writer in the Whole Wide World. You don't give yourself enough credit. You really now how to make me hot!



I keep forgetting to thank you for cutting down all that nasty poison ivy. I still have a rash on my bottom from the picnic. I hope you cum over soon to scratch my ass......mmmm, ITCH. We DID have fun. That's the biggest hot dog I've ever seen!!!! I never knew one could be that plump! It was a mouthful!!!



The stories you told on the ride home that night were hilarious. However, my folks are still wondering what we could "talk" about all night..........and why my dress was on backwards when I got home. I thought a full moon would be brighter and I'd be able to see that damn label better.......



I met some friends of yours the other day------ Truett, Conan, Breckingridge, Clyde, Mr. Lovecraft and Soloman. All seemed like very nice gentlemen. Oh, and a very handsome and talented actor that turned me on...................to you.




Fear witness.........muah!!!

PS. Don't run out of typewriter ribbon!!



Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

5 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Typewriter ... suspenders ... machetti ... he makes EVERYTHING irresistable!

Anonymous said...

mmm, you got me!

Verbose in content, backwards dress, loved it all! You're so good with the humor!

I think mine would be a tad serious:

My sweet scribe,

"I'm lost in your stories. I long to be the woman in each one making love to you and every man you become when you write them.

Each love scene we act out just to make sure the words convey the emotion we feel is more incredible than the last. I will be forever lost to other men as I am sure none will allow me to read those lovely words of yours as he touches me with tender hands and runs his tongue playfully across my body.

I won't ask more than you are able to provide as it will ruin the intenseness we feel for each other. I know that you say you must walk alone and I can give you that. However you know that I long to be with you every moment you have to spare even if you just need someone to talk to or simply sit in silence with.

Give my best to your father. It was all he could do to keep a straight face when he saw my dress was on backwards. Why didn't you tell me? I swear you delight in teasing me so!

Your mother was quite quick to point it out and I am glad you are not angry with me that I replied to her comment with, "Your son is such an incredible lover that it takes me days to think straight after being with him." It is simply the truth Robert and I find no shame in saying it.

I am glad that she and I have developed an understanding about you. Let her know that I will again stay with her in the evenings next week while you and your father need to be elsewhere. Did she tell you that last time she teased me by having the housekeeper not change your sheets and allowing me to sleep in your bed those nights? As she expected, I gained no sleep and only delighted in the smell of you all throughout night.

You are indeed the most enthralling writer and the lover in The Whole Wide World. You keep me in anticipation for each installment and I can't wait to find out what adventures you have in store for me next.

Yours,
Witness

fuzzytweetie said...

Holy SHIT!!!!!

You got me beat. I bow to the master...

PurpleVixen7 said...

EEEHHH..DROOL..MMMMMM!!

Anonymous said...

I just thought that perhaps if Robert had heard those types of words from a woman he might have graced us with his presence longer.

I actually had something that I started writing about him meeting a woman and there are a couple of back and forth letters so it was good practice. When I get more time I will start writing again.