Thursday, July 30, 2009

LETTERS



Dear Burton,

I love you. It's Strange how many times I dream of you "arresting" me. I especially look forward to when you "frisk" me........you naughty boy! I'm counting the Days until the night that you and I will be together again. Say, is the party a dress up affair? You know how much I love you in uniform (and OUT of it, hehehe!!). Oh, I just picked up a new pair of cuffs and a leather belt.........

snark

Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

4 comments:

val said...

Bravo! I think you've caught Snark's "voice" perfectly.

Anonymous said...

That's me, at the front of the line to be 'frisked'!

SnarkAngel said...

Again, laughing my ass off! You REALLY CAN read my mind, you naughty little psychic!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Hi..it is your naughty bad a** bea** Steckler..I miss you..come home soon..I have new pair of spiky hand cuffs!!;)))