Sunday, August 9, 2009

SEX POLL

In His case........Sex POLE!!


Let's just cum right out and say it pubically.

When we see, hear or think of Mr. D, we immediately think of SEX.




He oozes pure sexuality.....



He sets our loins on fire.....



He brings out the toys and we go wild.....



He brings out "the boys" and we go pale and faint dead away.....


Which, finally, brings me to the point:


There are 3 kinds of sex: House sex, Bedroom sex and Hall sex.......



The first kind is "HOUSE" sex.
When you're first with some one, it's sex ANY time and ANY place in the house.




The second kind is "BEDROOM" sex.
After you're with some one for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.




The third kind of sex is "HALL" sex.
That's when you've been with some one for a long time. You pass each other in the hall and say, "Fuck you"!





So........

Where's the strangest, weirdest, most dangerous or most outrageous place that you've ever had sex?????

Me, you ask????

On Sandia Peak in New Mexico at 8000 feet.........
right below an observation point!!
(The bottle of Asti exploded when we opened it!!)

Or, in a boat in the middle of a lake.
(Watch out for sunburn and mosquitoes!!)

8 comments:

jazzy said...

the most unusual place i've did it is my bed.
can't help myself, i just hate beds. (unless vince would be the mattress)

ann said...

a field :>)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I have led a quiet life....

PurpleVixen7 said...

Well..it will be probably with Vincent;)))*evil grin..gigles..blush..evil gigle..crosses fingers..*,becauze no man has started mt fire like him,and started a fire inside me I didn't know it existed..and poen the door to my naughtyest side of me,I didn't know it existed,too..so that my saying!!;)))

val said...

In a car in daylight in a street that was not completely deserted.

The car was small, my partner Vincent-sized...

SnarkAngel said...

In my boyfriend's Honda Civic back in college ... it had reclining seats ... and we were in the parking lot of my residence hall! Also, the freight elevator in my building at 3 a.m. There's something about freight elevators ... hmmmmmm. Of course, ANYWHERE with Vincent would be fine with me! Oh yeah, once I had sex in the woods on a blanket of leaves. And then there was the time I had sex with a priest in a jacuzzi ... but I didn't know he was a priest at the time. Had sex a few times in the shower...

Eliza said...

God I'm boring...nowhere very exciting..the garden in broad daylight is as adventurous as we ever got :-)

jersey said...

I was quite adventuresome when I lived in Spain...once on an empty bus with one boyfriend and a year later in a park with another boyfriend...oh, to be 21 again!