Friday, August 7, 2009

L-E-T-T-E-R-S



Dear Phillpo,

Io amore te.
How is the reunion going? You guys sure could play. What a season that was. Champions! My, how time flies. I can't believe it was that long ago. The clothes! Thank God the fashions have changed. And, the hair......oh my.


How's coach? Oh, I got pulled over for speeding. It's way to easy in that convertible!
Have fun and remember that when you drink too much it makes you depressed.

Your favorite cheerleader,

witness

ps. I'm still not wearing panties!!!!

Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

5 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Are ANY of us wearing panties?!?!? LOL

Jane said...

That last picture does something Very special to me :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you doll!

We know he's not wearing any panties either - especially in that not so Goren lean he is doing. Somehow I think I like the Phil lean a little better sometimes!

val said...

And Phil says he fucks a lot...

PurpleVixen7 said...

Phil don't get down..don't lisent't to that silly coach..I will hug and kiss you a lot,you don't need all those other girls,I have love for you to last you forever..come on over,and score points in my "net..pssst..we can play strap bascetball!!;)))