Monday, August 3, 2009

L-E-T-T-E-R-S


Dear Mr. Blue,

Ich liebe dich.
And I miss you, too!!


How is your latest venture cumming along? I know you put considerable time and effort into your research. I'm having a wonderful time in my travels. The subway system here is almost as good as the one there.



I took one to the zoo the other day. I saw the most handsome panther there. It was a sleek, big black male. Damn, it reminded me of you! After the zoo I went shopping for paint. There are So many colors to chose from. Do you have any preferences......green, red???

I want to remind you to bring me something from the city. I (we) don't need any thing to wear but, something lickable will do! I've got the whipped cream........chocolate is always good. Maybe champagne and strawberries? Surprise me!!!

I can't wait to see you again. Take care. Remember, you're the only man that electrifies me!!

jazzy




Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.


7 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Mr. Blue makes me roaring hot red!

Anonymous said...

I tend to think blue thoughts over Mr Blue ;0)

Améthyste said...

I'm coursing MR Blue since so long that i start to ask myself if i'll saw him one day!!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Good girl gone bad becauze Mr.Blue..the hottset smoothest cool bad guy!!
OYYY..Mr.Blue you are sooo bad for taking my hart!!;)))

val said...

I am SO pissed off with the publicity for the new version, everyone totally ignores the V-version. And John Revolting as the VINCENT character. Don't make me vomit.

ann said...

val: me too! and I'm rather fond of JT and DW but Vincent is the one and only Blue

jazzy said...

AAaaahhh hot HOT HOOOOTTT!!!

and now, fuzzy stop reading my dirty mind ;P you are going to fear me.