Wednesday, August 5, 2009

COME AGAIN?

This is Bobby's response to Mr. D's comment that he looks like shit.




"Do I look like a lion to you or a bear? Huh, answer me! Look at my hair. Look at these curls and that hint of a part on top. I'm thinking about insuring these silver locks. What do you think? Huh? Be careful how you answer....."




"Damn I have nice hair and a killer beard. I wonder which way my profile is better. This way....."



".....or this way?"



"Why can't I have hair like him? He gets all the breaks: brains, height, absolutely gorgeous curly, wavy hair....."



"Yup, I hate him....."

6 comments:

BASRIC said...

I love his hair--and yes they are all jealous of him, damn critics

SnarkAngel said...

Oh! What I would give to see Vincent sit down and have a conversation with Bobby! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love that hair. I really hope he stops cutting it.

Just give up Vincent - even if you cut off those beautiful locks we will still be all over you - so just relax, enjoy it, and let the hair grow back out.

val said...

My fingers twined in his hair. Above or below the waist, I'm not fussy.

PurpleVixen7 said...

I'm jelaous sooo much of his hair..it is impossible beautiful!!Those silver curls are sooo magical...OMHeaven..EEEEHHH!!Vincent shpould insure them definetly,for a big sum!!;)))

jazzy said...

wish i could say anything smart, but somehow i got lost when i was reading "come again"