Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Paranoid

I just got to thinking (I know, a dangerous situation)......

What if Bobby and Alex could sense the "watermarks" that the "queens of caps" put on their blog caps?




"Damn, I swear I can feel something clinging to me. Kinda like walking through a spider web. I wonder, is it just me? "


"Okay, now the damn thing feels like a booger that you can't flick off."


"Bobby, your thingy is in my hair."


"It's kinda like one of those little 'thought bubbles' in a cartoon."


"Do you want to tell him?"
"Go ahead, Bobby, I'll let you have the fun this time."
"Naw, I kinda like looking at him with something in his teeth!"


"Eames, I feel like there's something between us."
"I feel it too, Bobby."
"Do you think we should still be on the couch together?"
"Well, I ain't sitting on the floor, if that's what you mean."


" I don't feel it anymore, do you?"
"No, but, my back itches."



"Doc, do you sense something hovering?"
"Yeah, Eames I do." (I sure as HELL ain't gonna tell them that I get moist every time He's near. God, I hope I didn't say that out loud!)


"Capt., do you sense something hovering?"
"Yeah, I do Eames. Kinda like a halo. (Now I know what Rodgers is talking about. I'm moist, too!)


"Something's tickling my ear. If I turn my head really, really fast.....can I catch site of the damn thing?"


Any input???

8 comments:

Frances said...

Great post.

I would tickle his ear anytime.

PurpleVixen7 said...

;)))..;)))-!!

havers said...

Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I seem to have lots of caps where you'd swear he was glaring at the USA logo ;0)

Eliza said...

I have input..they're f***ing annoying!!!

I hate that I felt the need to do them like that at all..for one thing they spoil some pretty good pictures, for another they take ages to do, especially when I have more than a hundred an episode. Much easier to run them through pictureshark and have a nice discreet(ish) mark in the corner. I always hated that other sites watermarked, but unfortunately I understand why now :-(

val said...

Yep, Jeannette certainly spoiled it for a lot of us. She should be locked up in her attic and the key flushed down the toilet.

This is fun, though.

SnarkAngel said...

Yes, Val. And we LIKE fun!

TJara said...

Thanks Fuzzy, what a good laugh!! I really needed one today.

Behind the ear that wasn't the signature, though. That was me ;-)

I take it you know this USA commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fi3j1TMpmI