Thursday, August 27, 2009

NUMBERS, The Answers

Well, I gave you long enough to think about the game questions. (Sorry about that, real life rudely intruded into my VDO blog life). Any one even remember the questions??? LOL

Here are the answers:

(artist is a genius!)

One: the name of the first time we ever laid eyes on Bobby and the Goren groin.
1: 1PP
7: the age at which Bobby figured out that his "mum wasn't like all the other mums."
6 4: height
4376: badge number
131: the number of episodes, so far, that we've gazed upon and drooled over Bobby
27 & 27: arrests and convictions while Bobby was in Narc
8: number of seasons...............so far
845-67-3906: SSN according to the "blond bitch or, old-heart-in-a-box"
555-0146: the phone number that we wish was real
08-20-1961: DOB
13: our AB FAV favorite number of all time!

9: the number we really, REALLY care about......SEASON 9.... PLEASE!!!!


7 comments:

Frances said...

"old-head-in-a-box". LOL.

Vinnie, Vinnie, wherefore art thou!!

Laura said...

We want the season 9....and his telefon number!!!!!!!!
(this is very necessary!) ;O)

Anonymous said...

Sadly, it was only her HEART in a box,I'd've been MUCH happier if it had been her head - LOL!!!!


Thanks for the answers. 131 episodes huh?....and still not enough ;0)

Eliza said...

Thank You for putting me out of my misery LOL

I would never have got the number of episodes..because I only made it 130..we got In The Wee Small Hours as one episode :-(

val said...

I have allowed my hopes about Season 9 to rise after Goldblum appeared on Google Alerts saying he was looking forward to a new season...

SnarkAngel said...

There had better be a season 9, or I may be sending my own "heart in a box" to Vincent! LOL

Sally said...

Thanks for the info; I obviously had # 7 & #9 wrong and I somehow forgot to include his phone number in my orginal comment. You certainly are a true fan. I enjoyed your post, it was fun.