Saturday, August 8, 2009

Letters......Letters




Dear Jerry/Whitney,

We love you. That is both of us love both of you. WTF?? There are 2 of you and 2 of me (us). Who's on 1st? What's going on? Why am I (we) talking to ourselves in a letter?????
Whatever...... I (we) love your hair. It's so long (short) and the rings (that you don't always wear).


Can we (I) stop for a drink (or a computer lesson) some night (day)? We (I) want to go for a swim (or drive) with you (both) soon. Just remember to tell me (us) what kind of clothes to wear.......bar hopping clothes or lounging clothes ( or NO clothes).

The Booby twins,

eliza and BobbyG

Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

6 comments:

BASRIC said...

Each letter is better than the last.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how the same man can play 2 completely different characters in the same film...

val said...

Brilliant!

SnarkAngel said...

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Love them both..both naughty and sweet side..love to surf or to dance and sip a drink with them..in my undies..just saying stay well and hot and sexy as you both are..!!;)))

Eliza said...

I would happily take on Whitney...under the computer table if necessary :-D

If you ever read Finns fanfics you might get the idea that they wouldn't particularly be interested in me..although I did get a birthday card from them a couple of years ago