Tuesday, August 4, 2009

letters



Dear Pooh Bear,

I love you. I hope all is well with the business. I still can't figure out what pigeons have to do with your dissertation on the JFK assassination . I'm also confused about what a trumpet player, a badger and coke have to do with each other. Don't you like pepsi?


I really miss you.........especially your little squeak. Can't wait to see you. I want to nibble on your nose and whisper in your ear.

Hot and Horny,

obsessed


Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, he may have been barking mad, but there was still something APPEALING about Pooh Bear!

Eliza said...

I love Pooh Bear..but then I am known for my slightly weird taste :-)

SnarkAngel said...

You're not alone, ladies!

PurpleVixen7 said...

ANd what a bear he is..love to tickle his faceal hair on his chin..he,he,he..my weird playfool taste in men*wink,wink*!!;)))