Saturday, August 1, 2009

Letters



Dear Elton,

I love you. My bed is empty without you in it. I know taxi drivers have to work a lot but, can't we meet at the bar and dance once in a while? I hope you're safe driving around the city. I heard that a cabbie was robbed the other day. A woman named Claire left a message for you. She said it has to do with a meeting the two of you had 9 months ago.

Be safe,

Diane




Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't give him any message from Claire, I didn't like her ;0)

val said...

Only if the message said, Tell Elton Val is better for you than I am.

PurpleVixen7 said...

Claire..WTF..that skinny ugly bea**..she better keep her hand of you,or I will brake her skinny little neck1!I ain't giving no letter from her..ever!!

SnarkAngel said...

Oh yeah ... that letter from Claire ... burned up in a fire ... on my stove ...