Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LETTERS.......



My dearest Edgar,

I love you. How was your flight? I heard you had kind of a rough landing, but, a nice farmer helped you out. I hope the lunch that I packed was okay for the long flight. If not, I hear they serve good perogies in NYC.
Btw, the other day, a couple of men dressed in black stopped by to see you. They didn't leave their names, but said that they'd catch up with you.


Well, it's dinner time and I've got a lot of mouths to feed. Bring me some little bauble for a souvenir. And send I postcard when you have time.

Smooches,

artist



Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

1 comment:

PurpleVixen7 said...

Edgrad..you are my weird side of me..come visited me..we will have many sugar waters..and then some!!;)))-