Thursday, August 6, 2009

letters




Dear Guy,

I love you. I worship and adore you, too! Say, do you remember that lady that kept stalking you? I ran over......er, into I mean...... her yesterday. She never did get that movie finished. I didn't think she would............she just wanted to get you into bed.


Have you been to the ocean lately? I've always loved the sunsets on the beach. Take care and call me soon.

Your naked goddess,

jazzy


ps. I still remember the last words you said to me......"Do you want to fuck?"
Stupid question...... Get your tight little ass home and I'll SHOW you!

Please note that I (fuzzy), am completely responsible for the contents of these letters. I'm signing the letters as fellow vixens. I, AND I ONLY wrote these letters. I apologize if I offend any one. Please note that I am attempting to relay humor with these letters.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clearly remember the first time I watched 'Guy'. When he asked the question', I yelled 'YES!!!!!!' at the top of my voice ;0)

val said...

Ooh, you'd better believe it.

SnarkAngel said...

I wouldn't even have time to answer the question ... I would just spontaneously jump his bones ... answer enough!

PurpleVixen7 said...

YE..DUHHH..OF COURSE the answers is F**KING YES!!And then we can go to my room to brake the bed*evil grin..evil gigle..*!!;)))

BASRIC said...

Neatly done.

jazzy said...

oooooh fuzzy....!

P.S. no, i can't sleep ;P