Sunday, May 31, 2009

SUNDAY SEX

Good morning sleepy head!




I have a wonderful idea of how to start the day.....





Okay, I can deal with THAT!!!!


hugging, kissing, snuggling interval.......


Again? I LIKE wrestling on Sunday mornings!





I'm really, really hungry. Let me grab a quick shower and we'll grab a bite to eat. I'm serious. If you want me to stay in top form I gotta eat something.......besides you.




Get dressed and we'll go have brunch





Okay, now that that "chore" is over, what do you want to do the rest of the day? I know, I know..........hop in the sack gorgeous. Do you like to fuck?




Hang on baby!First I want to see you do that "toreador" move with the towel. Please??? You're so DAMN CUTE swaying in the breeze (actually, a "stiff" wind!!)




Do you want me to fuck your brains out?????



Stupid question, genius. Get under the covers.........NOW!!!!!!




I like to drive........



What's for supper???????


As always, thanks to V-cat, VoV and team13!

5 comments:

BASRIC said...

Very very HOT

VDO'obessed said...

I'd love to "wrestle' with him any day of the week!!!

val said...

I could eat him up. Please?

roxy said...

HOT....HOT....HOT......and HOT again!!!!

PurpleVixen7 said...

:);))..UUUUUUU..THAMMM!!!