Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TIT FOR TAT

"Come on Eames. It'll be fun! We'll put the seat down and have plenty of room!"
"For the last time Bobby, if we're going camping, I'm sure as HELL not going to sleep in the back of the car. My idea of camping is at the nearest Holiday Inn."



"Nice ass......"




"Shit! I've been working with him so long he's got ME doing the head tilting thingy!"


"Yes, it IS a nice ass......"



"Stop bragging Bobby. I'm sick of hearing about val's and jazzy's 'endowments'."



"Captain, he keeps looking at my ass and comparing it to CJ's"

"I do not!! I said it's like vdo'o's or maybe witness's."


"Damn it, now who's he comparing my tits to???"
"Hmmm, artist? Wait, maybe purple's.......could even be Diane's. Damn, I HAVE to do more research!!"



"Eames, please stop eating burritos. You KNOW what always happens after."
"Give me a break Bobby, you smell just as bad......."



"Yup, LOVE that ass! More research on this, too. Better give Tess, Basric and Fuzzy a once over again. This "Detective" business is really FUN!!"
"I'm gonna kill him one of these days. However, he does have a cute ass, too. Not as tight as snark's, but damn close!"



"Why did I sit downwind of him????"




"She DOES smell good."
"He DOES smell good........for now, anyways......."





"It's true Eames. One is the size of a baseball and the other one's a BIG one!!!"
"In your dreams. Get over yourself Bobby. From what I've heard, their more like ping pong balls."



"I'm not gonna look, I'm NOT gonna look. Okay, maybe a peek. Ooo, reminds me of eliza's"



"Bobby, the "cheeks" you're supposed to be looking at are on my face."
" 'Bobby this, Bobby that'...... Hey, I think BOTH of us need to get laid...."

4 comments:

val said...

That was great! You see things in the pictures I never noticed before.

Améthyste said...

"Stop watching and come play with.." Sorry i was thinking so hard that i've tape it!!
Nice post

Anonymous said...

My assets are his to examine, any time he likes!

PurpleVixen7 said...

:)));)));)!!
Bobby can "check out" all of mine assets anytime,anywhere!!;)And Bobby..you should know,my bo**ies are a very good size and real..YES..100% natural..like everything else on me!!;))