Friday, May 15, 2009

VORNOGRAPHY

How does he do it? Even the most mundane, boring, innocuous (I admit, I had to look this word up!), innocent, goofy looking posture/object this man is involved with........he makes look SEXY AS HELL!!!!

These are just a minuscule (big word day!!) sampling of some of my folders that I have collectively filed under VORNOGRAPHY on my computer. The funny part of it is, this are just about "Bobby".........so, you do the math......I've got folders for each character (not to mention THE MAN, HIMSELF).

We need to do an official study of Bobby. What makes him so fucking sexy? What does he have (aside from the obvious)? What is the secret ingredient that "Bobby and the Boys" has that turns us into jello?????


Is it his one-man game of "Twister"?



Walking down the street looking like a doofus (albeit, the CUTEST one ever)?


Just wearing a white shirt and tie makes us drool.
(Here's the church, here's the steeple, open the door......)



The lightbulb and pipes don't hold a candle to our Bobby.



Headless Bobby makes us weak in the knees. All he's doing is innocently holding a folder and a pen while walking through piles of papers on the floor. Just look at how he makes a tie and tie clip appear sexy. His large splayed fingers gently holding the folder........carefully making sure he doesn't bruise or harm it. That pen held SO tenderly.........ahem, excuse me......

AND THAT GROIN!!!!!!



Those fingers firmly, yet lovingly, holding his weapon.
Not to mention the vest and gun......



Ahhh, to be a door jamb!



How can his profile turn us into blithering idiots?



Hell, I'd make love to the dresser!


Even "old people" sunglasses look absolutely fab on him.
The little curl is making me moist.....


Damn, even touching a corpse makes me horny!


Which is hotter.....the cup or the cop?


He doesn't even have to look at us to turn our heads.
Ooo, ooo, ooo......the hair, the neck, the open collar.....CURLS OF PASSION!



Leather jacket, jeans, lounging on a park bench in the sun, doing a damn crossword puzzle! This is THE enigma of Bobby Goren!
I even envy the friggin' paper bag!!!!!!!!!



Come hither Bobby. I know a few (?) vixens who would be more than happy to help you with that headache. Poor, poor baby.......let me run my fingers through your hair, let me massage your pains away, let me....oh God, let me....


How can just an arm effect us??? Talk about "affect"!


Look!!! He even makes paint crumble and flake when he's near.


Oh, to be the door that's ajar........His latexed fingers rubbing and caressing me........sorry, I'm distracted.



Bonus here folks. Can we count them all?
BTSOH, hair, bare forearm, profile, jeans, chair, slouch.
Did I mention crotch? He he he!!!


Lucky cigarette!
Oh, to be an object in the hands of an object d'art.
So, what does HE have? What trips your trigger? I know what trips mine.......just the fact that He's walking, talking and breathing. Hmmm, I wonder if any of us have breathed the same air???? That's a whole post in of itself!!!
Think I'm obessed, crazy?
If I am, I don't want help, I like my little world.
I bet I know of a few other inhabitants!


Thanks jazzy, val, eliza, BASRIC, Diane, Tess, artist..."cap queens of the universe" HUGS!!

5 comments:

PurpleVixen7 said...

You said it alld= dear..I'm speachless..EEEHHH..you really speak my mind!!;)))

val said...

Yes, all those things. The first that attracted me were his sheer presence, and his huge size.

I've always been a sucker for big men, but he surpasses all in every way.

Anonymous said...

Mr D'Onofrio seems to find buttons to press in my libido I didn't know I had....He actually makes me wanna bark like an excited doggie!

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy wrote: "Oh, to be the door that's ajar........His latexed fingers rubbing and caressing me........sorry, I'm distracted."

I'm thinking that our dear Fuzzy was distracted by thinking about something other than Bobby's 'fingers' being wrapped in latex.

Sorry, I watched the In Plain Sight episode from last Sunday today and giggled about her "No glove - no love" comment she made when she was putting on latex gloves to help someone.

Hell Fuzzy, the whole damn bunch of your photos distracts me - endlessly! I just can't wait until tomorrow!

I just want to know how all these songs keep popping into my head when I think about anything some of his characters do?? Right now after writing how I was thinking about tomorrow I got the "When will I see you again. When will we share precious moments" lines from some song that I obviously heard way back in my childhood work their way into my head.

Try and stay calm as tomorrow approaches everyone!

fuzzytweetie said...

witness......you see through everything!!! Hugs ;0)