Thursday, May 21, 2009

INTELLLIGENT BUTTOCKS

After all, when it cums to Bobby, he WOULD have an "Intelligent Buttocks", not just some plain ol' smart ass (like me, for instance).

Broad shoulders, a little back muscle and a VERY tight ass.....


Let's see the perks here: action, forearms, power, calf, hamstring AND ass.


Whoo Hoo!!! Bobby GOT BACK!!!!
Talk about the wedgie from heaven......he,he,he!!!!


"My, my......"
"Hey, does your partner swing MY way?"


Smack Down, Bobby style


Ass, profile and a hint of tummy!


"Yes, he's proud of those awards. Always looking at them. The vixens have voted him 'Best Ass on TV' for the 8th year in a row. Psst, don't tell him he's the only candidate....."


Wouldn't we all like to have him peek into our window?!
Quick, some one distract him. I want to cop a feel and feel a cop!!!


"Ahoy matey, hove to and let's get a better look a your stern."

The "posterior of passion", the "derriere of delight", the "burly bum of beauty", the "cheeks of cuteness", the "killer keister".
However you say it, the backside of Bobby is an object d'art.

Quick questions for everyone of you that is signed up for "Google Alerts". Is any one else getting VDO youtube alerts? I made the mistake of clicking and getting, shall we say, unrelated sites (however, I wouldn't mind doing some of those things with him). Since when does VDO and "shemales" go together?????

5 comments:

val said...

Yes, clicked it once, that was enough.

His butt is so little and cute where he is so big and brawny. I could fit a buttock in each hand.

Can I, please?

Anonymous said...

BEAUtiful backside shots.

I don't do YouTube alerts because of that. Although you have now piqued my interest. Don't send me anything like that by email because you have my work email. I'm sending you an email to answer a question you asked me. I hope you will like my response.

Thanks,

VDO'obessed said...

What in the hell did you click to be getting shemale alerts???

I don't think I was given the option of getting youtube alerts, although it sounds like I should be glad I don't.

Anonymous said...

Vincent's backside is great, but I love his long, sexy legs myself. It doesn't matter whether they are encased in pants, jeans, or sans clothes like in The Naked Stranger or Guy.

They are yummy to look at and most be sensual heaven to stroke--- forgive my purient thoughts so early in the morning(Sighing deeply!!), but what a better way to start the day.

PS. Love your pictures-- he is such an adorable teddy bear

PurpleVixen7 said...

YES.YES,YESSS..Vincent has the finest as* on th planet!!No other man has perfect bu* as his..NO WAY!!;)))