Saturday, May 9, 2009

COPY CAT

I stole this from Susan...........Law and Order Sexual Intent.


Pensive........which one of us is he thinking about?
And why?????


THEE best phallic symbol that he's ever used!!!
And, I know I ain't the only one thinkin' that. LOL


Front, back AND profile!
Be still my heart.....WOOF.....



I wonder what we'd give to see him naked in this position?
I, personally, would give him ANYTHING he asked for!



Cocky or smug, I don't care. I WANT HIM!!!
I'll take one of each, please.....



BTSOH and crotch shot.
Need I say more?



MAN-i-cure......(and sans tie)
WOOFY, WOOFY!!!!!





Lips and hands......
I want to BE the bottle!



and, the fucking spoon.....
the chili wouldn't be too bad either!



Gun, badge and groin.
Point your weapon at me, Bobby boy!!



Damn, he DOES have a F-I-N-E ass!!
I can just imagine the python.......



We agree!
You're Damn right WE agree!!!!!



"I know, I know. I hear it all the time. Yes, Bobby does "have back."
'Nuff said.....



"Okay, Logan and I want you to choose."
This one's a toughie....




Well.........?????

2 comments:

val said...

Ah, what a cute little butt. It is a very small one for such a big man. I might even manage to grab it in both hands.

Please.

PurpleVixen7 said...

That man has every inch/mm proprcional,in the right size(thank heaven!!!),amount and just fu**ing perfect and aliend just right!!;)))