Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You decide.....

Okay, the top two are from "AMENDS".




These next three are from "FRAME". The cabinet maker in me sees the valance, the door style, the hinges, the stain, the pulls (handles) are the same.
If you notice, in "AMENDS" he's leaning against a wall, not the refrigerator.



These, from "FAITHFULLY" are taken from the perspective of the sink. All of the above mentioned items are the same. Even the little "island" table. The stove is in the same place and the countertops are the same color.



Imho, it's the same kitchen. I can't imagine Mr. D. letting a faux pas, like the wrong set, get by his "craftmanship".

What do you think?

Sorry for the boring post. Just thought I'd satisfy myself (and maybe him).
[I'd like to be satisfied by him!!!!]

Thanks for the caps to ALL of you wonderful "fellow" bloggers!!!

edited 5/20/09, 0945..........If you REALLY want me to be anal on details.......the hinges are face mount and the doors are 3/8ths lipped........sick aren't I!? LOL

7 comments:

VDO'obessed said...

Oh, dear God!!! The things we obsess about amaze me!!! After looking at the pictures though I do think it's the same kitchen. Great detective work sis~!!!

guiding light81 said...

Well done my dear.
Sometimes all that's needed is different perspective to clear things up!!!

TJara said...

Thanks, fuzzy. I hadn't gotten around to check amends, I was only sure it was the same as in Frame.

Jane said...

Ypu can't see the floor tile in Frame, but the tile in Amends is very different from the tile in Faithfully.

I think they need to have an episode that takes place entirely in Bobby's apartment. That way we'd know for sure ;)

Jane said...

Good call, it is the same apartment and it such a lonely apartment too I think.

val said...

I think we need a nude scene in the shower and the bedroom. I'd like to audition to be in it.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was the same kitchen in 'Faithfully' too but Tess tells me I'm wrong, so....