Saturday, May 30, 2009

Game Part 2

I warned you! If you thought the last batch was awful.......

Semi-Detached: Loose Strings
The Posthumous Collection: Dead Group
Want: Already Got It!
In the Dark: Turn the Light On!
Silver Lining: What every Cloud Has......
Inert Dwarf: Gaseous Midget........pfft!
The View From Up Here: Shit This Is High!!!!!
Gone: Not Here
Sex Club: Whipped Cream and VDO
Death Roe: Live Bait
The Good Child: The Awful Adult
Beast: Critter
No Exit: The Door's Over There, Idiot
The Unblinking Eye: Stop Staring!
My Good Name: Credit Check
False-Hearted Judges: Those Bastards!
Grow: Fertilizer, and lots of it......
ITWSH: High Noon
Scared Crazy: Oh SHIT!!!!!
Cruise to Nowhere: No Compass
On Fire: My Loins
Blind Spot: Need Glasses
Siren Call: Pull over, Scumbag
Bedfellows: Bed Bugs
Rocket Man: VDO
Endgame: Tilt, Game Over!
Please Note: Memo
Alpha Dog: VDO


More treats........




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only watch and wonder at your inventiveness ;0)

val said...

Whipped cream and VDO! Oooh, yes!

These word verifications are getting weird. The last one I visited had "supper", which was actually in my comment, too, before I noticed the wv below. Now this one is "lunce" - so it's obviously nearly "lunch" time/