Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exercise your brain

In others words, a dumb little word game I came up with. The problem is me. I can't figure out how to do a game on the blog. So, I'm going to play a little word game by myself (maybe that should be WITH myself, after all, THE MAN is involved......LOL).

I thought I'd rename some episodes:

One: Infinity
Art: Math
Smothered: No Air
The Faithful: The Sinful
Jones: Johnson (both are slang for VDO's favorite part)
The Extra Man: One Too Many
The Good Doctor: The Bad Waitress
Enemy Within: Friendless Over There
The 3rd Horseman: Yee Haw, Giddy Up!
Crazy: Cuckoo
The Insider: The Mole (maybe the one on his edible neck!)
Semi-Professional: Laid Off (In obsessed's case, just laid.....LOL)
Phantom: Of the Opera
Yesterday: Tomorrow
Badge: Pretty Shiny Thingy
Tuxedo Hill: Rags to Riches
Dead: Not Breathing
Bright Boy: Dumb Blond
Best Defense: Great Lawyer
Tomorrow: Yesterday
Baggage: Suitcase
Suite Sorrow: "No-tell" Motel
See Me: I'm Over Here!
Probability: What's the chance.....?
Monster: Godzilla
Cold Comfort: Hot, Hot FOT!!!
Cherry Red: Plum Purple
Blink: Stare
APOI: A Boring Nobody
The Gift: The Refund
But Not Forgotten: Who?
Stray: Get Lost
Happy Family: White or Fried Rice?
Pas de Deux: Paws of Two
Mis-Labeled: Correctly Identified
Shrink-Wrapped: Bag and Tag
The Saint: Santangelo!
Conscience: Completely Sober
Ill-Bred: Bastard
D.A.W.: Generic
Consumed: I Ate It.....burp!


I confess......A VERY lame attempt on my part. Beware! I'm going to post some more!

Here's a treat.............


3 comments:

val said...

Cold Comfort and The Saint were my favourites.

Apart from the pictures, of course...

VDO'obessed said...

Glad you're still getting a good laugh from my little typo. Although that is always where my mind is when THE MAN is involved!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think my brain just melted ;0)