Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TGOS

Here's just a few pictures of The God of Sex.
Enjoy.....


He's definitely a "thumbs up" in my book!!!!
(Actually 2 thumbs up and he can do ANYTHING he wants to with them.....)




We don't care how he looks:

Long dark hair,
The King of Vornography




One hunky bad assed bad guy......(WOOF!)



A FOT Italian Stallion in Argentina.....( I am SO moist!)



No hair and a ciggie......... RAWR!!!!


Looong blond hair and a crooked grin




Short blond hair and a "Don't fuck with me look"
However, he CAN fuck with me.....



Artsy, with make-up and in leather
My "Human Chocolate"




Relaxed in an interview




In uniform





Out of uniform




In uniform




Out of uniform
I think I'm in a rut, but......Oh God, I love this rut....




As a waiter with a SERIOUS bug and attitude problem




Grumpy and disheveled




Did I mention in uni.......




And not a uni or stitch of clothes in site?



Long live The God of Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

TJara said...

Triple WOOF (in capital letters) to the "hunky bad assed bad guy" :-)

Thanks for starting my off Tuesday really hot ;-)

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!

VDO'obessed said...

"Human Chocolate" I like that. He can melt in my mouth anytime!!!

val said...

And so say all of us.

PurpleVixen7 said...

I will take him anyway he comes..PURRR..just to have him*BIG evil grin*!!;)))