Friday, June 12, 2009

STUPID QUESTIONS

We've all had stupid questions asked of us...........I'm guilty of asking some!!!



I few characters are guilty, too!!!!!





Stupid #1

"Do you know what I can do with this thumb?"
Poor Santangelo.......cum here and show ME and I'll show you what I can do with my lips!!!!!





Stupid #2

"Sex is healthy, don't ya think?"
I, personally, can't think of anything healthier right now. Hmmmm..........................nope.
Now, stop talking and kiss me, you gorgeous thing, you!!!!!





Stupid #3

"Did you cum?"
No honey, do me again.............and again and again........until you get it right!!!!!




Stupid #4

"Do you want me to fuck your brains out?"
Oh, Elton, Elton....... ELTON!!!!! I told you to stop talking. Shut up and get back to "work".



Stupid #5

"Do you like to fuck?"
No sweetiepie, I LOVE to fuck.
Plus, my gratuitous nipple shot!!!!!

2 comments:

val said...

There is absolutely no need for any words to pass either his lips or mine. Our lips would have much better things to do.

Anonymous said...

He wouldn't have to ask me any of these questions, he'd KNOW ;0)