Sunday, June 14, 2009

SUNDAY STARTER

Oh, it's a beautiful Sunday morning.......

What should I do?????

I know, I'll pick strawberries for breakfast!!!!!

Oh God, I found a big juicy ripe berry!!! I think I'll eat it, yeah that's what I'll do.


Okay....... man, that was D'licious......mmmmmm, yummy.


Oh, here's another.......mmmmmm.......D'vine.


A third!! D'lectable!!!!!!



What's this?


There's a man in my (strawberry) bed!


I was so distracted by my strawberry patch that I failed to notice him at first........


WTF???? Am I blind??? How could I NOT see him???


"Sir, could you please help me with my straw? I'm groping......ahem, searching for BERRIES and I need a little assistance."


"That's right.......what was your name? Gavin, that's a good name for a handsome man like you."
( Giving him my best demure look)

"WOW, just look at the pair you have! WOW, and what a stem!!! Ah..... I mean the strawberries in your hand.
(looking down at my shuffling feet and batting my eyelashes)


If we pick enough , I'll ask him over for strawberry shortcake..........
Maybe strawberries and heavy cream........or whipped cream, whichever he prefers.



"Gavin, would you like to cum in and have some strawberries? Just look at them! They're beautiful, ripe, plump, not to Fuzzy...........Yeah, ahem, I'm talking about the berries. I like mine washed and ready to eat. To hold them, inspect them, relish in them......."




Believe me,


There's nothing "short" about THIS "beef" cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gavin, cum over and partake of my "berries". Be sure to bring lots of your "cream"......heh....heh....heh!!!!!!

6 comments:

BASRIC said...

If I weren't juiced up enough, I am now. hot Hot hot.

Anonymous said...

If he'd like to toss me into a hay wagon, I'm ready!!!

val said...

I have to smile when you write "cum"...

VDO'obessed said...

Talk about getting a bad case of hay fever!!!! And knowing you fuzzy, I'm sure strawberries aren't the only thing you'd like to see turning red the "riper" it gets...*LOL*

PurpleVixen7 said...

MMMMMMM..that is sooo HOTTT..WOOF,WOOF...SLURPPP!!!;)))

Anonymous said...

Maybe your best work yet. As you can tell by all the comments we all wanted to rush right out and pick strawberries yesterday. Much more rewarding than finding a baby in the cabbage patch!

Somehow I find all my strawberry picking excursions seriously lacking in comparison to yours!