Sunday, June 7, 2009

Never Enough Sunday Sex.....

Sundays, or ANY day for that matter, with HIM would never be long enough..... we know He'd be long enough, it's just that 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year isn't long enough.


For that matter, we don't care what HE looks like.

See.....


A disgruntled newspaper boy that hasn't been paid for a month. Plus, the bully down the block kicked the shit out of him and took his skateboard.


The cheesy (sleazy) guy at the strip club that wants a little more "bang" for his buck but won't pay.


NONE of my teachers ever looked like this. If they did, I'd be the oldest high school kid around! Oh, damn another "F". Please let me take the class again.......pretty, pretty please (with sugar on top) Of course I'M the sugar and I like to be on top!! tee hee.......


Okay, so HE'S a picky eater but, this is a little too dramatic just because HIS food is touching and HE doesn't like canned peas. "You cook tomorrow night, numb nuts. I slave all day opening cans and using the micro......and this is the thanks I get......geez!"



The cutest, whacked out, druggie asshole ever born. Not too mention a goatee that looks like my little "triangle" south of the belt line.....


I ain't Catholic but, I'd consider going to mass and "communing" with HIM.
I'm really perverted.....getting moist looking at a priest.....talk about going to HELL in a hand basket! (I'll take my chances)


Now THIS is a "gangsta"


"Excuse sir, would you mind getting me a bucket of ice to go along with a shot of yourself?"


"Come here sweetie, I'll use the braille method to adjust your "knobs"



"Fucking dry cleaners, they still didn't get that stain out of my tie! The hell with 'em. I'm going to wash it myself. I washed this suit and shirt, I can certainly wash my tie.!"



Am I the only person who NEVER thought about using the words: hunky, handsome, FOT and wet in the same sentence with "Orson Welles"?



"I said poured and no nuts...........NOT powered donuts! I just had a little "talk" with the delivery man. He better have good health insurance. Now, once more, I want my ice cream slightly melted and P-O-U-R-E-D into the cone........and NO NUTS!"


There's no such thing as too much sex, period.
Have a happy, hot, moist, stiff Sunday!!!!!!!


Thanks for the B-day wishes! I missed all of you!
Welcome to the new visitors!!!!!

Hugs to team13, VoV and Life and Vincent for the hard work. You folks rock!! HUGS........

4 comments:

PurpleVixen7 said...

;););)What can I say..you sad it all!!OY YEAAA!!

val said...

THAT'S what it was about Pooh Bear's beard!

Anonymous said...

Never ever enough but I'd sure try to get enough anyway!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get here until Monday, but the 'feeling' is still the same :0)