Monday, June 8, 2009

Lame Game Part 3

Warning...........
If you thought my other attempts were bad ..............
Run away, NOW! Run very fast!


This time my targets are movie titles.


Remember, I warned you to run away.


The Salton Sea: Sweetwater Lake
The Red Sneakers: The Black Stilettos
Bark!: (you guessed it!) Woofy, Woofy, Grrr.......
Impostor: The Real Thingy, Baby!
Chelsea Walls: London Bridges
Steal This Movie: Buy the Book (you tightwad!)
Happy Accidents: Hilarious Boo-Boos
That Championship Season: 0 and 16
The Thirteenth Floor: The Twelveth Ceiling (get it? I posted a "lameness" warning. LOL)
Spanish Judges: Would you like refried or black beans?
The Velocity of Gary: Quickstop Harry
The Newton Boys: The Fuckme Girls
Guy: Hey, You!!!
Men in Black: Women in Red
Good Luck: Bad Juju
Feeling Minnesota: Groping ME!!!!! (after all, I do live here....)
The Winner: Loser, With a Capital "L"
The Whole Wide World: The Teeny Tiny Planet
Strange Days: Normal Evenings
Adventures in Babysitting: Just Another Boring Friday Night
Hotel Paradise: No-Tell Motel
Imaginary Crimes: Felonies That Aren't There
Mr. Wonderful: Mrs. Bitch
Household Saints: Holy Terrors
Being Human: Flora and Fauna
Salt on Our Skins (aka Desire): Pepper in Our Undies (aka Discomfort)
The Player: DVD or VHS?
Fires Within: Freezing Outside
Dying Young: The Octogenarian
Crooked Hearts: Straight Livers
Naked Tango: Clothing Optional Waltz
The Blood of Heroes: Wine and Women......Plus a Few Scars
Signs of Life: Hello, Any one There????
Mystic Pizza: Real Life Tamales



and finally..............

Full Metal Jacket:

are you ready???







Partial Liquid Bra.




Here's a treat for your suffering through this!



8 comments:

val said...

Oh, that sweet butt.

VDO'obessed said...

Sometimes I worry about your mental health...*LOL*

fuzzytweetie said...

I believe somewhere I have a profile that says "wicked sense of humor".
It should also say, "extremely warped", too.

val said...

Aha! There is more since I looked last (or else my computer is putting things in after taking them out) and very ingenious it is.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the Newton Boys alternate universe paring!

Jane said...

I bow to you!

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted just reading your efforts, let alone having to come up with them in the first place ;0)

Eliza said...

You may have a warped sense of humour, but I like it :-)

I think your alternate Newton Boys is my favourite