Thursday, June 4, 2009

FOR MYSELF

Call me shallow (or, you can call me Ishmail...sorry, lol )
It's my birthday today and I'm giving myself a present (even though I'm out of town I'll see this when I get home!!!)
After all, it's my day and I can do what I damn well please........


Nipples, chains and fur



Nipples, scruff, fur and Joan Chen's hand where I want MINE to be



Intense, gorgeous and open collar


WOOF ;0)



Give me some sugar, Sugar!
kissy, kissy



Suspenders, curly hair, tongue and muscles
Oh, did I mention fur and nipples?



Kick-ass side burns, fedora and his weapon (and looooong blade)



You guessed it.......nipples and fur
fucking sheet!



I'll overlook the lack of nipples here, his ass will MORE than make up for it!!!
Full moon.........hoooooowl!!!!!!!



Speechless, breathless, moist
Oh my.....


thanks team13 and whomever I got the caps from!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Glad you included one of him as REH. I have no idea what it is because I have seen all the movies you put up there but the pic of him as REH still does more for me that even the butt shot! I guess I am not as shallow as I thought!

Perhaps it is because I found that is the role where I thought he had the most passion and intensity. I personally would have no problem with him calling me girl, giving me a scandalous french novel to read, or talking dirty to me in public! Bring it on - I can't wait!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Happy birthday to you!!:))
Wish you great health and many naugthy dreams and fantasies about VDO you to have!!;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Fuzzie, you sure know how to 'treat' yourself!

BASRIC said...

Hope your day was everything you wanted and your wish comes true. Happy birthday.

Pictures were amazing but then you have an incredible subject.

val said...

I didn't make it here yesterday 'cos I ran out of blogging time when Bobby came on TV. Absolutely sweet belated Bobby birthday greetings.

VDO'obessed said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!! I hope you had fun, I know I sure had fun imagining myself unwrapping your present *LOL*!

fuzzytweetie said...

Thanks for the B-Day wishes!!!!

Vixens, you're the greatest!!
XOXOXOXO