Monday, November 23, 2009

GE Musings

"Why do men always want to run the remote? As soon as he screws up the tv, he'll come running to me and want ME to fix it AGAIN. I'll just sit here and bite my tongue~~~~~~~~~"

"Don't mind my partner, he likes to play 'I'm a Little Teapot.' Okay, big guy, recess is over. Time to get back to MCS."

"Eames, I know you said NOT to, but I did anyways."
"Bobby, for a genius, you sure can be a fucking idiot. Once more, you CANNOT put your PEN in the electrical PENCIL sharpener and NOT break the God damn thing. Got it????"


"Eames, you've got little red lights around you...."


"Ha, he thinks the "vixens" are a group of female foxes! I know who they are. They're a group that are wishing they were me. They have NO idea how much it takes for ME to make YOU look so good."
"Wipe that smug-ass grin off your face Eames. I hate when you know something I don't."


"Bobby, you HAVE to stop littering. If it's not me, then someone else is picking up after you. So, knock it off."


"I'm NOT gonna smile first. I'm NOT."
"I can hold out forever. He always loses at this. He's so fucking easy. I'll just fart and he'll lose it."
"Oh shit.......don't smile.....don't smile......Dammit she's gonna win!"


"Stop playing pocket pool and get your hands out of your pockets, Bobby."
"For the last time Eames, adjusting myself IS NOT playing pocket pool."
"Yes it is."
"No it isn't"
"Bobby, do you WANT me to ADJUST you once and for all?"

5 comments:

Jane said...

I'd love to 'adjust' him!

Cute post fuzzy :)

havers said...

That is really a funny post...thanks for all the nice B/A moments.

val said...

I'm sorry, only I am allowed to adjust him via his pockets, so back off, Eames.

Anonymous said...

*Giggles*

ann said...

L-O-L