Sunday, November 1, 2009

Days, Part Drei

Another week has cum and gone (and cum again, and again and again ~~~~~if you're lucky!)

This time I decided to give Cholo a whole week to himself.

However, I came upon a problem (damn, it was such a terrible problem ~~~~~oh, the horror!)

Did you know that there aren't enoff days in the week for Cholo??


Cholo Style


Sexy Sunday




Mouthful Monday




Titillating Tuesday




Well-endowed Wednesday




Throbbing Thursday




Frisky Friday




Sensual Saturday




Did anyone notice that I repeated myself on a photo?

Anyone care??? LOL


I'm heading out of town again. Miss jazzy is going to keep you entertained..........I'm sure there will be a python siting.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Titillating Tuesday' first pic is Mr D'Onofrio as Mr D'Onofrio, but since he's spectacular anyway, it doesn't matter ;0) I find even having 365 days in a year isn't quite enough for 'appreciating' either Cholo OR Vincent.

Have a safe trip!!

guiding light81 said...

I so love this last picture.
This is cool sexiness in perfection!

val said...

What a glorious man and a superhot character.

Or vice versa.

If you like your vice versa...

ann said...

cholo... dream fodder at its dreamiest :>)

SnarkAngel said...

Have a wonderful time away ... but hurry back! You'll be missed, you know!

jazzy said...

Cholo can make my week, that's for sure.

Happy hunting and Sauerkraut.

BASRIC said...

May I say you may repeat as much as you like. He never looked sexier than he did in this movie. He OOZED sex.