Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My "secret" for turkey stuffing

I'm busy getting my Thanksgiving dinner ingredients together. I've got all of them, including my secret herb for the stuffing..........

Damn I'm tired of counting ceiling tiles. There's got to be something I can do.

I got it.....
Who wants some weed?

Damn, this is some mellow shit. I feel very relaxed.
Really, this Vixen walks up to me and asks if I know that there's all these sites dedicated to me. Can you believe the list is THIS long? Shit, it's almost as long as I am.
Like wow man, look at these funky swirly things and all these pretty colors!
My hair is even fucked. I like it, man!!!
These thingys make really purty sounds. They tinkle......hehehehe.....did ya hear what I said??? "Tinkle"! hehehehe
Damn, I got the munchies, perogies sound good, and sugar water.
This roach is better than the other...
Put extra pepperoni and 'shrooms on that bad boy.
"'Shrooms, rhymes with brooms, hehehehe"
Where ARE these vixens, anyways. After some good geef, beer and pizza, I'm ready for a roll in the hay. I don't know if I can get off this damn stool.
Fuck it, I want another pizza and another toke.......hey, who's got it, pass it around will ya?!?!

Use liberally.

You won't care if the gravy has lumps!

3 comments:

ann said...

hmmmm... stuffing vincent, ooops sorry, meant to say stuffing and vincent in one post - just letting my fertile imagination delightfully wander

Anonymous said...

If he'd like something to 'stuff'....
*waves frantically at Vincent*

Anonymous said...

LOL, this was a funny post because it reminded me of back in the day.