Monday, November 9, 2009

O.....M.....G.....LOL!

YES!!!!
This proves, without a doubt no less, that.....

we vixens are:
obsessed with the python
constantly refer to Bobby's groin
see him as a sexual object
want to fuck him
and......

call him a Sex God!

I went to team13 and looked at jazzy's post. Now, I'm not sure what the little vixen really had in mind, but, I know where MY mind went.

Is it just me, or.....

is the placement of the eagle's wing in THE perfect spot?


Whatever's in his pocket ain't bad either!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's GREAT to be alive!!!

val said...

Yep, it's the pocket rocket again.

jazzy said...

As a compensation so to speak and in the name of equal rights, he can see me as a sexual object any time.

Eliza said...

Between you and Jazzy, I've had a good night..thank you :-)

SnarkAngel said...

Yes ... a sexual "object," indeed!!! That "object" could poke your eye out! LOL

BASRIC said...

Nice catch/

bd fan said...

Robert can water my plants and me