Saturday, November 7, 2009

poe-tay-toe..........pah-tah-toe

intercourse: noun
dealings or communication between individuals, countries, etc.
(yeah right, we're really interested in this meaning)

sexual relations or a sexual coupling, especially coitus.
(now we're talking!!!!!)



Since we cum from different countries,

boff, shag


we cum from different languages,

fuck, screw


we cum from all corners of the world,

bang, nail


(I
LOVE the word cum!)



we cum from various belief systems,

hump, bone


we cum from varying economies,

do, pound


we cum from assorted whatevers,

pork, bonk


(what else can I state so that I can keep using "cum"?)



we cum from different time zones,

mount, poke


we cum from opposites sides of the planet,

boink


we cum from different angles and positions,

cuniligus (only we intellectual sorts use this one)


what term do you use when referring to the act of "cumming"?



P.S. I inadvertently left out:

the nasty and,

D'noffing, noffing, and "the Vinny"

9 comments:

jazzy said...

I personally use the term "D'onofing"!

fuzzytweetie said...

of course you would!

SnarkAngel said...

Absolutely, Jazzy!

ann said...

call me old fashioned, but making love suits me fine - i prefer to think of it as something beautiful and meaningful, a gift to value and appreciate, to savour and delight - oh shuttup ann - i'm sorry but i'm a true romantic thru and thru even after 27 years of marriage, a mid-life crisis divorce six years ago, and a long distance toyboy lover

Anonymous said...

I wish I could think of something to say..... ;0)

val said...

Ah, cunnilingus, my second favourite way of reaching a climax.

Rogering and putting the devil back in hell are old terms (the latter dates from Boccaccio). I remember the smile when we found at school a reading book with a story called "Roger the dog"...

fuzzytweetie said...

"Rogering"......I love the British!!

Eliza said...

'Rogering' is a favourite of mine, if only because it's fun telling people what it means...apart from that, I'm old fashioned..making love works for me..sounds so much more leisurely...and there's nothing wrong with taking your time on the journey :-)

fuzzytweetie said...

making love......a long, slow, wonderful journey...ahhhhh, ecstasy!