Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vacation

Going to be gone until Oct. 11th. So in the mean time, be sure to keep your eyes on "thereel", "VoV", "team 13","Valentine Cat" and "Criminal Intent Message Board" for updates and news. These blogs are GREAT. Some day I hope to be talented enough to get this blog to look like theirs. Just gotta keep practising and working at making slideshows and all that kind of stuff!

The BIG countdown continues. Only a month until new episodes!!!! I see that "Valentine" has it down to the second!LOL

3 comments:

val said...

Have a good trip.

Folks can pop over to mine, too, for a pleasant eyeful.

Er...you do know you have to moderate your comments to make them appear, right? 'Cos I've commented on most of your posts, and I think some others have, but nothing appears.

I did this by accident on my blog at the start, and wondered why no comments appeared!

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation and thank you for your kind words about our blog. We all have Vincent to thank for being our inspiration!

fuzzytweetie said...

val..............thanks, i'll get the hang of this yet!!!:)