Thursday, October 16, 2008

Intervention

It's official















I'm in need of intervention!!

Also, (I'm nosy).........what's going on with the German site???



(Jazzy just filled me in........get a grip, assholes. Everyone has the right to admire whoever they want to.)

I don't care who visits my site or leaves comments (as long as they are respectful of VDO and each other.) I'm honored if gay, straight or bi like my posts. I'm sure that Mr. D'Onofrio knows that he has fans from all around the world, from all walks of life and of all sexual orientations. He seems to be an understanding and kind man and, we as true fans, should be the same.

So, tell those who have been booted off of other sites to join those of us that appreciate Mr. D'Onofrio and his work, that they are welcome to my site, team 13, VoV, thereel, and others who don't care what is or isn't between your legs. IMHO, it's your heart that counts. (I personally got my ass chewed on the CI Message Board for having a differing opinion about his weight and smoking habit.. I said that as long as he's happy and content that everyone should get off his back. I guess I'm NOT a health nut like the others. Excuuuusssseeee me for not being perfect like they are!!)

Apparently, we have to ignore the assholes that are still living in the 18th century with their heads up their asses........

Can you image them sitting around with their fingers in their ears saying, "la la la la la" when "The Kinks" song "Lola" is on the radio????!!!!!!

Okay, I'm off my soapbox now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't actually understand why gender should matter. If you love/fancy/want someone, you love/fancy/want someone. It shouldn't matter even if you were a sheep lusting after a buffalo!

val said...

All we need to know is someone loves our main man as we do.