Monday, October 20, 2008

Another vixen question..........

Is there ANYTHING that Ms. Erbe CAN'T do?????

I've been naughty and visiting the LOCI message board (you know, it's kind of like a car crash that you just have to keep looking at no matter how gruesome.......... the message board in particular!LOL)

Anywho......... she sings, does theater, appeared in "OZ", writes and last of all, works and hangs with our beloved man. Not sure if I should hate her or love her.!!!! (I definitely admire and envy her).





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No,no, I'm hardly jealous at all....

val said...

She's the second luckiest woman in the world.

fuzzytweetie said...

I'm not sure if I'd rather be Leila or Carin. Which would be dreamier.......calling him "Daddy" or calling him "Honey"???!!!!


SShhhhh.... call me horny!!! :) LOL

Jane said...

Like Diane, I'm not jealous at all!

ps....Hi fuzzytweetie! Great site you have here. Thanks for your comment at thereel, I just wanted people to know that 'ace' isn't a troll. You asked about my site.....I share 'The Valentine Cat' with my dear friend Diane. Stop by sometime! :)