Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm a bitch

It's official, I'm a bitch!!!! And, omg.......I'm a troll, too!!!!!LOL

It's seems that I disagreed with some people on a certain site about a certain picture that was snuck by a "photographer". The said "photographer" claims that VDO gave him the "evil eye" and LOOKS SINISTER in said picture..................




I see a man that's chatting with a couple of people on the set of LOCI. He looks a little tired, but SINISTER??? WTF????



I said that maybe, between being involved with the last presidential debate, the DW ceremony, a baby, a young son, the stress of a possible strike, putting up with people sneaking pictures and having a life (HOW DARE HE), that maybe, just maybe, he's TIRED...........

I disagreed about the weight and smoking issue, too. Can't people just let him have a life??? I know that I'd be in jail or court for decking someone that intrudes in my personal life/space. He puts up with it DAILY. That's being a SAINT, imho......not sinster.

Another issue that I disagree with is that VDO looks "terribly" old. I'm sure that the people making this an issue are PERFECT.........no gray hair, no wrinkles, no weight problems..........absolutely perfect people. If you're a fan of someone's work, you're a fan (not a person sitting in a little bubble thinking that you are God's gift to the world and judging others). Respect his work, appreciate him and be thankful that he shares his talent with us.

Someday, if I should ever be blessed with seeing him, I'd ASK for a picture. (Of course that would be after regaining conciousness and my voice!) AND, if what I hear about his kindness and graciousness is true, he just might take a picture WITH me!!!! I'll post it and I'll be easy to spot......I'll be wearing the "deer in the headlights" look!!!!!!!!!



NOW, THIS is sinister.........

5 comments:

Laura Cousins said...

Yep hun - you and me together - I protested and then resigned from some boards over this photograph.

You have to stand up for POLITENESS, otherwise everything will just degenerate into nastiness.

fuzzytweetie said...

AMEN, sister!!!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Great point you made!!
VDO looks better than any man at his age,even when he looks sooo tired!!Honey you are king of a beach!!;)))
I don't know what wrong with people today..the nerve and the rudnes..I can't belive!!
Vincent still looked sexy to me even in that epi.-where he went to the mental ward,to save the son of his loser brtoher Frank!!

Anonymous said...

He is WORKING here, and had probably been on set since 6/7am. As he's said before, filming isn't 'digging ditches' but it IS hard work. As you pointed out, there's also an 8 month old baby in the house.

Let's see a picture of the size zero saintly supermodels making the comments, then we can reciprocate on Vincent's behalf. I guess part of the reason they feel they can be so unspeakably rude is that he won't see it - which is no kind of 'excuse' whatsoever.

Thankfully, I doubt Vincent gives a flying *?@! what anyone thinks he looks like ;0)

val said...

We know who the trolls are, and you are not one.

I doubt this board would even let me join - I think I have a reputation for giving them what they deserve.